- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Serves 8 1x
- Cuisine: Mediterranean Diet
2 individual Egg 21 individual Egg Whites ¼ cups Milk 1 cup dice Mushrooms 1 cup dice Bell Pepper, Green 8 individual sourdough bread thin sliced 8 individual Turkey Bacon, Cooked 8 individual Cheddar Cheese, Sharp, 2%, Sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and egg whites until completely blended.
- Gradually whisk in milk. Stir in mushrooms and bell peppers.
- Pour egg mixture into greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Stir, and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- While eggs are baking, toast sandwich thins in toaster.
- Let eggs cool.
- After cooling eggs, cut into equal servings.
- Place one egg serving, one piece of bacon, and one slice of 2% cheese in between each sandwich thin.
- Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and place into indicated number of freezer bags. Label and freeze.
- Calories: 262
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 31g